The Three Pillars of Business Success: Resilience, Determination, and Persistence
Last Update: Mar 25, 2023
Howdy, All-Y'all, [uniquely-special], Wealthy Affiliate members and the Wealthy Affiliate community; - "The three pillars of business success: Resilience, Determination, and Persistence."
These pillars are fantastic and much needed when it comes to achieving success in affiliate marketing or business in general and the foundation upon which all other qualities and skills are built.
- Resilience in the face of adversity, setbacks, and obstacles enable a person to keep going. It means being able to bounce back from failure, rejection, and disappointment. Having the strength to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep moving forward. Superb, you'd say YES!
- Next up is determination, having a clear sense of purpose and a deep commitment to achieving your goals, and having the drive and ambition to push through difficult times, even when the odds seem insurmountable. You are to keep working hard, even when the going gets tough.
- Persistence means having the tenacity to keep going, even when things seem impossible. Having the courage to keep trying, even when others have given up. This characteristic distinguishes prosperous entrepreneurs from those who abandon their efforts prematurely. Amazing stuff!
Together, these three characteristics form the backbone of a successful business operation. With resilience, determination, and persistence, achieving the success most people dream of becomes possible.
Other qualities, such as creativity, leadership, and strategic thinking, are also crucial. But the above traits underpin everything else and provide the foundation for business success.
- J.K. Rowling was met with an abundance of rejection before finding a publisher who recognized the potential of her work. Despite facing obstacles, she persevered in her ambition to become a published author, ultimately achieving great success with the Harry Potter series, which became a global phenomenon.
- Oprah Winfrey faced significant obstacles in her early life, including poverty and abuse. Notwithstanding the challenges, she persevered in pursuing her objectives and became a media tycoon, philanthropist, and one of the most influential women globally.
These individuals demonstrated the power of resilience, determination, and persistence in overcoming challenges and achieving success. Their stories inspire others facing obstacles on the road to success.
Whether you are starting your own business, climbing the ladder, or pursuing any other endeavor in the business world, these traits will be essential for your success. So embrace and cultivate, nurture, and let them guide you on your journey to success.
(Short, sweet, and right on point.)
Thoughts are welcome. ✌
"Productivity is what I do. CTA is my middle name." - My Motto!
"Helping Members Achieve Results." - My DNA!
Please help yourself to some strawberries 🍓 - On-the-House! -
They are Organic (Delivered-FRESH-every morning from a nearby farm.)
I hope ALL-Y'all have a great, super productive day!
That's all, lol.
"@TheAbie - Wealthy Affiliate."
Being in business for the past 35 years has taught me these 3 pillars especially resilience. Rejection makes you tougher to the point where no matter what happens you will never quit. Once you quit you will never know if you could have succeeded.
Thanks so much for sharing Abie, an inspiration to all of us.
I love those three pillars RESILIENCE, DETERMINATION, & PERSISTENCE!!!
Both the JK Rowling & Oprah’s life testimonies are living examples of what those 3 pillars stood for!
Thank you Abie!
These are words with power! "Resilience, Determination, and Persistence." ... basically sums it up! An open mind is another critical asset to have, I think.
The J.K. Rowling story is amazing! She lived in her car! Nobody believed in her work! Ugh, I always keep my eyes open for a 1st edition "Harry".
Thanks for the uplifting words of wisdom.
You're welcome, Dave! Profound, powerful wisdom. I appreciate your time reading and commenting.
I wish you awesomeness always and a great weekend.
Keep the momentum.
Thank you for posting.
See more comments
Thanks for sharing your gifts of knowledge and wisdom. These are wonderful attributes that give us courage to keep moving forward. These two women are awesome role models that have overcome major obstacles and continue to give the world hope and vision for generations to come.
J.K. Rowlands must know how to manage a $billion dollars?
J.K. and Oprah,
What an enigma.
Thankyou Rachele, appreciate your notes.
Have a super blessed Sunday for you and yours :)