I've already paid for december. what happens if I go yearly?
Yo my people, what's up?!
Yesterday I was about to take the Black Friday deal and go yearly.
Unfortunately, at that moment in time, my PayPal account hadn't enough funds available. (Asking for more funds would take me 1-2 days so... I had no time.)
Moments later my automatic WA monthly payment was fired and December got paid.
Today, I got an email from Kyle informing me of the Black Friday savings deal time extension.
And my question is:
If I go yearly now, will my yearly renewals happen on every January or on every December (thus making my payment for December useless)?
I don't think I'll be billed twice for December, but I need to sure.
Could anyone who've had the same experience help me on this one?
After some answer from Wealthy Affiliate friends, this question was answered and solved.
No, I won't be credited twice for the same month.
Here's how you know how much you'll pay.
1. Click your profile icon pic on the header of the page.
2. On the drop-down, click Account Settings.
3. Under Subscription Settings, click the Manage link referring to Membership.
4. Under Membership Options, click the Upgrade Membership button.
5. There you'll find information about how much you will pay.
In my case, the Black Friday fee got a deduction of the same amount I paid yesterday.