Following The WA Training.
Wow, it's beeen 3.5 years at Wealthy Affiliate - doesn't the time fly?
If you have been with WA for any length of time, you must realise the importance of following the training to a T...so that you can get results.
For example, I discovered from Yoast SEO that I had 44 posts with unfocused keywords..
That means I had chosen the keyword phrases as questions or statements that I thought might be interesting for people to read.
What I should have done is find out the phrases that people are searching for and then create headlines around those posts, just like Partha suggests.
I thought I could get away with Google and Bing Ads campaigns to get traffic. It was short-lived!
So it's back to the drawing board where I'll have to re-write some of my posts and even change the headlines.
Are You In The Same Boat?
Yes, you need to write articles at 1500-2000 words or more every 2 days at least to see a difference in your visitors. Blogging consistently will help keep your site high ranking in search engines.
This also helps with SEO.
1. My images were too large. I had to think of people who were on mobile phones. If images are too large on your site, they can slow down the uploading of it.
2. Check your keywords and make sure they are visitor-friendly.
3. Is your site user-friendly? Not too many conflicting images from Google Ads or Native Ads on each post?
4. Learn one source of traffic well before starting with another one. with social media....A Jack of All Trades gets things done halfway.
An expert in 2 sources of traffic gets the job done.
5. Update your site regularly to keep current with Google trends and algorithms.
6. To get quick visitors to your site, do a PPC ads campaign for 1 week just with a $5 dollar budget a day. Keep tweaking your set of ads til you have a winning ad.
This is a good way to get a quick flurry of visitors to your site. Some of them may stick and return.
Remember - relevant ad to relevant post with an option for you to collect emails.
7. Master your traffic sources and generating visitors to your site.
8. The WA training can be revisited time and time again, so if you're getting rusty, re-train yourself.
AND THAT'S IT FOR NOW....!