Are We Writing To Sell?
Last Update: Nov 8, 2019
While I was working on my website version 2.0 project (It is documented here), I am reminded of the objective of creating content.
How does one get into the habit of creating content?
Common advice is...
Write Every Day
If you don't have a purpose for that writing, it's not going to get you far.
I want to make sure I am not just writing for writing’s sake.
Too many writers get immersed into the act of writing, but aren't sure where they're going next.
I need to...
Write With A Purpose
I have set a purpose according to My 7-Step Action Plan.
But here's the thing,
What will writing great stories achieve?
I have published very information reviews on my website (version 1.0) according to the feedback received.
Simply publishing informative and witty blog posts does little to nothing.
Just as much time I spend producing content, I need to make sure I use those writing skills to...
Grow My Audience and Produce Actual Income
Here are just a few ideas I am exploring and maybe you should think if it will work for you...
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships in my niche
- Write content that my visitors want and have them sign up to my newsletter to get it
- Work on growing my traffic and increasing my subscriber list every single day
- Write emails to your subscribers. Not just emails that inform or entertain them, but ones that sell products
To make money...
We Must Sell Something Or No Earnings
Therefore, we need to...
Write sales pages or improve your current ones to effectively sell our products and services.
We may be great at what we do, but if we cannot convey that to our prospects, what good is that going to do for us?
My revised plan will include the following...
- Develop content with the end in mind
- Schedule time for writing to expand reach
- Schedule time for action items to increase income
Are your producing a lot of content but little sales?
Maybe it is time to review your approach...
See more comments