WA Goals For July 21 to July 27
July 13th I ended up going on a impromtu camping trip that left me disconnected from internet for the most part. It was a great time and something that I really need. Now that I am back, I'm looking forward to moving full steam ahead once again.
My blog is taking shape now that it has some content & comments on it, so thank you to everyone who has taken the time to leave a comment. My site along with one of the blog post has been indexed with Google, plus I have a lot more clarity as to the direction I am going to take this blog over the next 6 months to a year.
With that said, below are my goals for this week ahead.
Goals For The Week Of July 21st
- Post a blog post 3 pillar content blog post
- Create 3 sales funnel that will be linked to from the 3 pillar content post
- Welcome 3 new members to the WA Community every day
- Congratulate 3 members for upgrading to premium every day
- Start the Affiliate Bootcamp Training
- Post 1 WA blog
- Attempt to answer 2 questions per day (live chat or discussion)