Keys to success after taking all courses at Wealthy Affiliate
Now that you did everything possible and needed to successfully graduate yourself at Wealthy Affiliate the big question is what do I actually need and where should I start and what should I actually do or listen to to become profitable.
Well I’ve been here for more than 4 years and managed to build 18 websites mostly Amazon sites and 4 are affiliate sites promoting WA.
I’ve made some mistakes that if were to be avoided I could’ve tripled my profits. Such as having opened too many free siterubix sites that I wish I could turn the clock back and have them as my own domain but now its too late and I’m settled with the profits generated on those sites.
Here are some advices you can put in consideration upon finishing your courses at WA.
- Immediately start your own website and start working on your own brand, this will be you, the site will mirror and reflect you, this is a very important ingredient for success.
- Never quit your job at first unless you are financially comfortable to do so because this opportunity may take months if not even years to become profitable.
- Never stop learning and don’t get over or under confident.
- You will eventually make money, just never give up or get discouraged, the online business needs time, this is very natural for the web business because people don’t know you from Adam, and need time to trust you, and believe me you will make money if you stay the course.
- Your own genuine content will help you shorten the time of your success encouraging instant Google ranking and inviting the much needed attention that will be given to your website by Google.
- Do not over spam the social media as this will fire back and never try the PPC UNLESS you are a pioneer at that.
- Yes, keywords research is one of the most important elements before you get something out there, if they don’t see it there is no money for you, it’s not a bad idea to join Jaxxy if you can afford it. It is a brilliant research tool.
- Do not junk your websites with too many pop ups or flashy things or auto open videos as this may turns off many people who may exit your site in no time, make your site as plain, clean and quite as possible, give your customers a nice quite stay, give them a reason to come back.
That’s it for today, I will write more on this topic in another post.