Google misplacing posts in search engine?
I have just found out quite an anolomy with the SERPs and I am not quite sure how to go about resolving it.
I have recently just reactivated my Serprobot which gives me rankings from google of all my posts and I noticed that some of the URL's didn't match the post titles, in other words Serprobot was finding the posts but under a different URL.
On checkingthe search pages I find that a post for "beef casserole" is listed under a search for "Bakewell Tart" and when I search for Lancashire Hotpot I find Beef Casserole, I know that Google places posts to searches that they think are relevant to the searchers request but neither of those two posts have any relevance at all.
I have just found these two at the moment, god knows how many more I am going to find.
Was just wondering if anyone has come across this before and what if anything I can do about it.