Pinterest Nugget of The Day - part 2
I like nuggets, chicken nuggets is one of my favourites. And I like Pinterest nuggets as well. Following up on the previous post on Pinterest, here is another nugget.
Pin Content For January
This month( I know the month is soon over 🤓), January is a great month to start thinking of Spring which is not that far off when you think about. What is happening during Spring and how do you prepare for the season of Spring. Some pinning ideas are:
- Gardening Tips
- Fitness reboot
- Travel Plans or Travel Ideas for Spring
- Spring Break is a good topic, for those who live in the US
- Spring cleaning, every one of us does some sort of cleaning during Spring
- cleaning the garage
- cleaning the house, inside and outside
- Organisation, doing the Spring cleaning, it requires some thought around the organization of your stuff.
Planning For The Next Months
With a good plan for your pinning activities, it is wise to do the planning and create ideas for the next months. St. Patrick's Day is on 17th March, and it is a good topic to pin how to´s in relation to it. Also, it is time to prepare for filing your income tax, which is due in April. As such tips on taxes is a great topic for pinning. Other ideas:
- St. Patrick´s Day Food
- St. Patrick's Day Party Ideas
- Spring Cleaning
- Spring Fashions
- Fashion week
- Spring Fashions
- Spring Break Bucket List
Affiliate Marketing Pins
Don´t forget to check the health of your pins. Check your branding, and that your logo, if you have one, is on every pin. The same applies to your URL. Also, remember to check on what is trending on Pinterest. Good tools to check this is Google Trends and Tailwind Insights.
See you on the next post in this series.