I QUIT Wealthy Affiliate! (not really, it was April fools)
I am out.
Here are 10 reasons why:
- This Wealthy Affiliate thing didn't make me super-rich quick. Why haven't Kyle & Carson created a BUTTON that would make us money instantly?
- Marketers told me that after I make money online, I can just lay on the beach and check my laptop how much I earned during the day. But laying on the beach all day isn't that fun as they told me!
- Jay's webinars should come out every day. Not only every week.
- In the last day of Vegas WA conference they ONLY had delicious 20 different foods to eat. They should have at least 21 options.
- Some relatives and friends don't believe that 'make money online thing' works. Maybe they know better than those who have actually made money online for +17 years like Kyle & Carson...
- Somebody said me something wrong in Wealthy Affiliate 2 years ago. I don't remember who he was and what he said but that must be a good reason to quit, right?
- There are every day new success stories happening at Wealthy Affiliate. It's too much for me. I can't handle it anymore.
- There's too much positivity in this community. I want to get around the people who always complain how hard life is and how nothing is working. I can't find such complaining here!
- I have too much freedom because of Wealthy Affiliate. I can decide what time to wake up, when to do the work, where to live and basically everything. It's too much freedom. I want to go back to the 'jail-like' 9-5 job where I don't have almost any freedom at all! Then I don't need to make hard decisions like what time go to sleep and when to eat today.
- Wealthy Affiliate monthly membership costs almost as much as 4 lunches. I can't skip any lunch so I must quit now, right? Even though WA would make you 100x more money than you put in.
As a super-logical person I must quit.
I go to a 9-5 job to a cold office where a boss tells me what to do.
Wish me luck!
APRIL FOOLS but 1 day late! hehe :D
I am obviously NOT QUITTING.
Wealthy Affiliate training & community is amazing and there are 1,001 reasons why I will NOT QUIT.
As you may already know, Wealthy Affiliate changed my own life. When I joined WA, I didn't even know what the word "Affiliate Marketing" means. And recently I made my new record of $2,200 with affiliate marketing in 20 hours. Pretty big change from the moment I joined until today.
I will probably NEVER quit Wealthy Affiliate community.
What about you? Are you planning to stick around here and change your life as well.
Make sure to stay at least 1 year until next year's April fools! ;)
By the way, are you already a yearly member at Wealthy Affiliate?
If you are not, commit now for 1 year more. Okay? :)
Have a great April my friend!
Roope "I NEVER Quit" Kiuttu
PS. Leave a comment below and tell us why do you enjoy Wealthy Affiliate?