Who's Actually Earning From Their Website?

Last Update: August 02, 2020

Great Content Can Make A Big Difference! Full Steam Ahead.

Over the past few years (I've been with WA for four years), I've always tried to make a galiant effort to help others by poviding feedback and commenting on their site. I know feedback and comments are good. Maybe a few here can't except honest feedback, but hey! it is, what it is!

So now, this is where I start to think about and look at the subject matter of the websites. Now don't get me wrong, most sites I've viewed are great, well put togather with a good subject and theme! I can tell a lot of blood, sweat and tears was put into creating these wonderful looking websites.

We all know the purpose of creating a great looking site is to attract customers so we can make money. Money's the Name of the game, right? Without it, or I shoud say, Not enough of it and we can't survive. So we turn to our websites, and depend on it to bring in additional income.

"I don't mind carrying this load."

So now I ask you: Are you really making money from your website(s)? Do you feel like you've 'missed a beat' somewhere? Lately, you start thinking that maybe your subject isn't right? Or the theme? (But in regards to the 'theme,' the theme itself dosen't make you money, it's your content. Having good content says it all.

With over a million members in WA, I'm cuious to know how many of you are actually earning here ONLY from your website(s)?

Ron Kennedy

Join the Discussion
Write something…
Recent messages
mbouteiller Premium
I am Ron!
Reply
rjkennedy Premium
Cool my friend
Reply
mbouteiller Premium
Hey Ron,

There are a lot of members making money from their website(s). I bookmarked success stories here.

Monica
Reply
megawinner Premium
A lot of us are earnig money in different ways and different figures. But in due time if you don't stop doing your best, you will earn your monthly income goals. You may want to read my blog today, Florentino
Reply
rjkennedy Premium
Thank you Florentino, I was so curious about this, I just had to post it.
Reply
megawinner Premium
Thanks, Ronald.
Reply
Willboy Premium
I would say about 65% are earning money. The other 35% have not put an effort like me for whatever reason. I would say about out the 65% over half are making very good money like $100,000 or over, but you have to work a lot of hours. I am for the education, not the money. At WA making money is not as hard like working for a lousy boss and working overtime. My advice for you is persistence, and ask questions to community if you need. Good luck my friend
Reply
rjkennedy Premium
Thank you Willboy. (Wow! $100,000?) I guess we all earn in different ways at different times.
Reply
Willboy Premium
Because I have several blogs I get to know people. What they like or need. Besides their e-mail. One day I will use the information to monetize it. In the meantime I am learning about different cultures, languages, etc.
Reply
LMH1968 Premium Plus
I have been here 3 and a half months so not yet
Reply
rjkennedy Premium
Hi LMH. You're still an 'infant' LOL. You still have a ways for future growth.
Reply
LMH1968 Premium Plus
Very true my friend. I will get there when the time is right. 🤩
Reply
JacquelynA2 Premium
It's a great question. I market my website other places then drive traffic to it. To be honest, the income comes from other online sources. The website? Not so much!
Reply
Willboy Premium
You have use other social media like facebook, Twitter etc. Use the 5 biggest social media based on users.
Reply
rjkennedy Premium
Yes, social media is a great start and it's free. (Facebook, maybe not so free!)
Reply
Willboy Premium
Mr. Kennedy you can place an article how good a herb you have taken. Then give the website you got it from. It indirectly it is a form of advertising.
Reply
Top