Speak Out For Prosperity
The Power of the Mind
With more and more people studying the positive thinking, holistic living and mental science approach to abundant living, "affirmations" are becoming 'extremely popular.'
Affirmations are not to be confused with traditional prayer; rather, they are a form or mental commands that invoke the Mind to act upon the good that is sought.
Affirmations can be silent or verbal. The word "affirm" means "to make firm." By repeatedly declaring the good (goals) you desire, rather than talking about what you lack, your subconscious can pick up your clear intent and begin acting upon it.
NEVER Underestimate the creative power of your words. You create your own world with your words (verbally as well as with the silent words of thought), as did Jehovah in the very beginning. If you are not pleased with the circumstances and conditions that you find in your present experience, be aware that you can change them by speaking new words of positive living.
AFFIRM YOUR GOOD NOW! Just make certain your word treatment is correctly phrased.
NEVER AFFIRM THE NEGATIVE! Don't say, "I don't have this and I need it." Instead, affirm: "This is what I want and I know it is mine." Thank the Good Lord for something you don't already have but believe will be yours is a powerful mind-power demonstration.
"FAITH, BACKED BY THE THANKFUL HEART, WILL NOT GO UNREWARDED."
The Six-Steps of a Scientific Mind Affirmation are:
1) BELIEVE that there is a Force that acts upon your words.
2) UNIFY with this Force and know it is ready to work for your good.
3) SPEAK YOUR WORD - Claim the good you desire. Be specific about for whom and what you treat.
4) ACCEPT - deny any false condition and affirm the truth.
5) GIVE THANKS - feel joy in knowing you have the Power working for you, with you and through you.
6) RELEASE IT - let go and LET GOD.
"Through Him, All Things Are Possible ."