My WA activities-- Site Revamp
So its been three weeks since I've been on Wealthy Affiliates. Here's a website update:
- I've already done two product reviews (keyword laced)
- I have 6 posts at the moment
- And 11 published pages
- I've changed my theme from Catch Box to a premium theme
- I finally got a professional looking header for the site.
- My Gravatar has been set and as well as my about me photo
- I've also finally received a Favicon
For the few days I think my site has come a long way. I know- I know, i'm thin on content but i'm trying to space my posts out. Is 2-3 a week too little?
I've created the linked social media profiles and I'm in the process of creating a mailing list web form to insert on my homepage. I've switched from All-in-One to Yoast-SEO as recommended from my WA adviser and i'm finally getting the hang of it. I have a long way to go but i'd love some input. Please visit the site: RewardingSkincare.com and let me know what you think.
Also-- to the members who have joined before me-- how soon did you apply to Affiliate Programs after starting your site? And-- how many times a week did you post when you first started?