My progress in WA #2
Just today 28th if May I have 6 month on WA, I'm doing my TASK #1 of the Online Entrepreneur Certification > Level 4 - Mastering Social Engagement, where progress on WA should be documented.
This is what I have done in WA in six months:
- I have 6 month here, then I spent around $229,29 USD in total.
- I start a Online Entrepreneur Certification, now I´m at Ievel 4 lesson 7.
- Taking advantage of the WA gives us, I bought a domain and I already have my site running.
In this month of May the average of visitors of my site is of 16 daily visitors, look a image.
Look the traffic sources:
With this result, the ask is how much money have I earned? the answer = $175.45 USD, in sales, this really around the 50% is the profit. My fist sale was in March, then in this last 3 month really I start to earn money trough WA.
Issues of interest
1. I don´t have in the affiliate market, I offer a service, then trough WA I build a bussines to promote my service. I remember , I asked Kely that through WA I could grow my business?, because I saw the word affiliate everywhere, he answered that yes, I believed him and I became a premium member, and the results are coming.
2. I use a adwords to bring paid traffic to my website, but I spent a little around $1usd daily maybe in a future I spent more money.
3. My web is still small it has about 16 post for now.
4. The amount of information that there is in WA is impressive, for now I have focused on the certification course, but I still have to see the Jay videos of MagiStudios, and many of the articles in my network, need some time for everything.
For the next months this are my goals:
- Finished the Online Entrepreneur Certification, and start the Affiliate Bootcamp
- Write more post to my web site, in order to get more y more traffic.
- Earn more money becouse for now I spent more money than I earned.
Finally, I am very grateful to the entire community,I am living it by myself it is possible to earn money just by following what here is taught in this nice community of WA, I only have 6 month and I start to earn money.