Google Analytics and your Content
After responding to a question and giving some feedback, I wanted to share with everyone on some interesting info that I would like to share . . . especially about content writing and what exactly your audience is look for (or what they are NOT)
Go to Google Analytics console:
Behaviour (on the left hand side) > site content > all pages
- then look at your "bounce rate" and "exit rate" (should be around the middle of the page on your right hand side)
- this will give you an indication of what people are finding interesting on your niche and what content is interesting to them.
- look at "ave. time on page" as this will tell you how long the person is spending time on this particular page.
- "unique pageviews" - well this one is self explanatory
ANOTHER ONE IS:
Behaviour (on the left hand side) > site search > usage
- again, this will at least tell you if someone is finding your content useful and if you should continue writing (or stop and just update) whilst searching for another avenue/niche?
Hope this help as it has certainly helped me.