Is Wealthy Affiliate Legit And Worth The Money?
Is Wealthy Affiliate Really Worth It?
Hello everyone, I wanted to do my best to answer this question from what I have experienced so far.
Forgive me if I don't cover what stands out to you or what you like about wealthy affiliiate, but here is my opinion.
After doing some research on the internet I have seen people asking the questions such as:
Is Wealthy Affiliate Really Worth the Money?
Is Wealthy Affiliate a Scam or Not?
Is Wealthy Affiliate a Scam or Legit?
I must admit when I first heard of Wealthy Affiliate, I wasn’t sure what it was about and if it was legit.
After being a premium member now for a little more than a month I would like to give my 2 cents and feedback if wealthy affiliate is worth the price.
We all know that the price to be a Premium member is $49 a month.
Now let’s look at what you get for this monthly fee.
- - Web Hosting for up 25 websites with blazing fast speeds. (I have seen some people charging as much as $100 a month just for this service alone.)
- - Domain Names for only $13.99 year that includes Domain Privacy and SSL ( I have seen people charging as much as $20.00 a year)
- - Live Trainings every Friday by Jay on different topics, all the way from SEO, Using Google Analytics, YouTube Market and a Plethora of other stuff. In my opinion just these trainings alone are worth the $49 you pay monthly.(You could easily pay $29 on up to $99 a month for trainings such as these, but let’s just say an average of $50 a month)
Screen Shot of Training by Jay... Amazing content.
- - Step by step trainings by Kyle on how to optimize your website for search engines and walk you through the affiliate marketing set up process for your website. (You can easily pay anywhere from $50 a month and up for trainings like these) Did I mention that there are 5 levels that consists of about 10 to 15 classes each?
- - Live 24/7 question and answer section where you can ask questions and get answers anytime of the day.
- - Live 24/7 chat section you can chat with those that are also building websites and get ideas.
- - Personal Blog: Blog that gets indexed in google with the authority of the wealthy affiliates website. This is powerful and helps you to get ranked in google super-fast.
- - Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool: a powerful Keyword research tool that helps you to optimize your website for search engines. (You can easily anywhere from $19 to $99 a month for a keyword research tool with all the features that Jaaxy has.)
- - 24/7 Customer Support – The customer support is amazing. When I first became a member, I was having an issue with my hosting and the support team kept at it until they got it right. No matter what time of the day they were on it 24/7.
Ok to some everything up. Let’s look at everything we get with this $49 subscription and see what it would add up to if we bought everything separately.
There are a lot more features that I didn’t mention and if you think of any feel free to list them in my blog, but these are the ones that stand out to me the most.
- - Hosting - $99 month
- - Domain - $1.50 month
- - Once a week trainings $50 month
- - Trainings by Kyle $50 month
- - Powerful Keyword Research Tool - $29 month
If we add all these resources up individually one could easily pay $230 a month if not more for everything that is included in the Wealthy Affiliates subscription. Keeping in mind that we went low on some of the prices that were mentioned for some resources that you find elsewhere on the internet.
So, we started off with the question is Wealthy Affiliate worth the $49 a month?
In my opinion I say, yes.