My 6 Month WA Anniversary - Please Celebrate with Me
On the 31st October, 2020 I joined Wealthy Affiliate and due to advice I accepted without reservation I immediately moved to Premium membership. I quickly got immersed into the platform enjoying the engagement and camaraderie that at first, I found strange. Who were all these people coming into my space extending best wishes? Once I realized it was genuine I relaxed and allowed the whole community spirit of giving to wash over me. I have never forgotten this right up to my 6 month anniversary today.
Reaching a milestone like this makes one reflect on what has been accomplished. I dare say that I still consider myself a Peewat in this entire Affiliate Marketing world but I know that I have a desire to succeed. I can say that I am happy that
- I have moved from a position of 300,000 something to 17 today
- I have a community of 1,247 followers within which I have made several direct connections which I learn from and enjoy thoroughly
- I have written 97 blogs many of which I am proud to say have been in the top 10
- I have asked 53 questions many answers to which have provided me with invaluable info that otherwise would have been difficult to get.
- I have improved my writing with over 55k words and 10k words written on WA and my websites respectively.
- I launched 3 websites with a national campaign set to jump off for 1 in June
- I am in the process of building content for my MMO site which I hope to launch in June with 20 blogs, 2 videos and content for social media on 4 platforms
- My income has been on WA Premium sign-ups so far. I have not pushed affiliate program membership because I believe that having content up will make the approval faster and allow for acceptance into more high valued programs
- I have been particularly blessed to wear with honour the badge of an Ambassador for the last 65 days, about one-third the time I have been a member.
What’s the Best Thing?
The TRAINING hands down!! Teach a man to fish and he can feed himself. And WA does this like a BOSS!!! My mind has exploded with a number of possibilities. For me, I am putting in the foundation and it is taking me a little longer because I am working on 3 platforms but I will get there. Really excited to see how it turns out so stay tuned.
My Next Steps
I am moving into high gear regarding my content production. Some new terrain but I am running on WA Wheels so no road is too difficult to travel.
Special shout out to my Mentor, fellow Ambassador Cassi who because of her inspiration I find myself continuously pushing hard. Also, to so many others who provide me with insight, reflection, unique learning, cautions and opportunities. Without you, I would not be where I am today.
Special shout to Kyle, Jay and Carson for making WA a safe world-class training platform that a Trini(dad) guy like me could afford and enjoy.
Blessings to you all,