So F** Up - Why Didn't I .
Why Didn't I Listen...
Because I didn't fully accept that the need to make income was driving me a bit more that the need to build a successful long-term business. Lesson learned - I bought a domain name that is not so good. Please don't tell me all is not lost, I know that already I just found it in Level 2. On reflection here are the signs when I was not listening:
- Trying to speed up the videos - and then realizing you must have missed something
- Searching on how to finish the process - darn it, the answer is another video
- Having less fun - like wanting to pound the fist when the internet connection dropped a few night ago
- Showing signs of impatience in other areas - when I took a moment to quietly look within, I could see the thread go right back to HASTE (masked in. many forms of course:-))
Why Didn't I Look...
Naturally that takes time to look at the models of success (of which there are many) in this community. I quite preferred a quick scan and I was up and ready to go. If I were looking at this movie, I'd be like - woman get a grip and settle down. I really didn't realize fully... I did a little but felt I could get away with it...sneaky right?!:-) Lesson learned - I asked the support coach for feedback and he eloquently asked me to consider LOOKING at the work of others to reach the goal I had identified.
Here's what I noticed after the fact, which pretty much solidified I wasn't looking:
- Not understanding as easily as I normally would
- Yielding to the thought that I have to get out there now - UNDUE HASTE, again:-)
- Feeling a slight bit of competition with others - the deadliest of all in the book
I decided to take a step back, success isn't ahead of me it's in me. I:
- Reviewed the financial goals
- Created a clear plan of action for the next 30 days
- Restarted the Online Entrepreneur Certification training and will complete by Sunday, March 15, 2020.
- I'll revisit the okay website to make it good, then better, then the best it can be (1/50, I have options:-)).
I actually don't feel so f** (fed) up anymore!