What On Earth Is Squirrly?
Hello Guys 'n Dolls!
Just saying hello and I was wondering if anyone of you in the community were using Squirrly?!!
Well, I am - and it's my newly found love!
OK, have you heard about Squirrly?
No, I did not misspell the word squirrel. I mean the word squirrly. Neil Patel is no stranger to the internet world and SEO - he is one of the well-known gurus when it comes to SEO. He speaks highly of this software and I felt encouraged to check it out!
Squirrly is a software tool that you can use to further optimize your content before publishing.
You can check out Squirrly https://www.squirrly.co/wordpress-seo-by-squirrly#page_block... – this is not an affiliate link.
Here are a few features:
- There are 108 features compared to 15 for regular SEO
- You can use it with whatever SEO software you currently use: Yoast, All-in-One SEO
- It has a free version and a paid version
- You can control how Google sees your content as well as the more popular social media sites (Facebook, twitter, linkedin, google plus)
- Checking your keyword is built into the software
- Copyright-free images are uploaded based on the keyword you use
- Google Analytics for your page
- Performance analytics
- SEO audits
And these are just a few features, of course some of the ones listed come with the Pro package offered. My advice is to try the free version before making any type of purchase commitment.
I am using the free version along with my Yoast plugin and I am having a ‘blast’!!
I feel like a million dollars each time I see the little ‘green ball’ indicator that tells me ‘I am looking good’.
It gets even better when my score is 100% optimized – I have gotten a few of those and I publish my content with confidence! Even when my score is below 100%, I still feel confident because I think anywhere above 85% is still great when it comes to optimization.
However, I am still getting ‘the hang of it’, and so far, so good. This software is really a good assistant to help optimize your content.
Of course, I would love to hear your feedback.
All the best.