Ready To Work On My Website!
I am ready to work on my website, and make It more professional.
I have made some content (don`t pay to much attention to It, as It Is a work In progress and will be edited many times yet).
So to learn more about WP and design/outlay/functions, I`m leaving the content for a while, and will work on the look for the next days. In that matter I have some questions to what you think about some of my ideas. Some of the things I`m thinking about:
- should I move comments to appear at the bottom of posts instead of as It Is now?
- Is my choice of font and size of font, and headlines ok?
- black white Is very reader friendly, but a little boring as well. I want an easy to read and navigate site for all. There will be more ads and pics later which will help, but If I add some coulour, where would you like to see It?
- I will add a right sided menu or rearrange how It look when I have more posts, have you any other suggestions to different functions you would like to see on a page?I`m thnking about a background of the whole site maybe? then I may keep It simple, but more nice to look at? I will make a logo as well.
- should I have a "home" menu where all my posts shows?
Any feedback Is good and much appreciated.
Remember. I have not done much to the site yet, but I need to get It out there to get some feedback so I can take the next step:)
-your friendly neighbourhood affiliateman-