promoting your small business
Last Update: Aug 6, 2018
The next step to entrepreneurship is to translate your ideas to those of a small business. We are at the boundary of two major marketing periods.The summer period is winding down fast and soon we will be at the all important fall holiday season. It's time to get ready for
- Seasonal items such as fall specific equipment like hunting weaponry., tourism and leaf blowers
- Commerce associated with fall sports events like homecoming games. Jay's football snack helmets is a prime example for turning the season into a commerce magnet
- Taligate parties. Literal opportunities for spreading a great deal of commerce. This can be dovetailed with special events. Critical football games especially with the home team is essential to this strategy.
- Prep your pinterest boards with a holiday season sales theme. Mine your previous sales data and offer a spread of items with a successful sales history
- You have it in your power to offer special promotion codes. Base these on popularity of record to reach those special customers.
- The holiday season is a great time to reward special loyalties. This is done for loyal supportive workers everywhere. Your special customers should be no different. Ensure you have a holiday theme. There are three involved in this period: 1. Thanksgiving to awaken a sense of gratitude and commitment. 2. Christmas the traditional holiday of the season and new years when things are refreshed for a new season of hope and enterprise.
- Time to customize your emails and all mailers. Use the holiday themed headers to put your special prospects in the mood for holiday commerce at any given opportunity
- Think Cyber and think Black. Host your commerce in conjunction with cyber Monday, black Friday and other constructed seasonal break points. Here you can use proven promotional tools such as countdown calendars to spike interest and motivate customers.
We have a great season ahead of us and NOW is the time to ready up for it!
It really is time to start thinking about the holiday shopping season and start planning strategies, great ideas, thank you.
Thanx "Money" or the Marketing tips. I think now is the best time 2 think and plan 4 upcoming seasons. Even Back to school if ur Niche allows it. Your posts are always informative and helpful.
Very interesting and valuable info - thank you! ;-)
Sharlee (Chocolate IceCream)
See more comments
Thank you once again Mike.