You joined Wealthy Affiliate searching for business opportunities. Did you know that WA is a reference hub or nexus for countless opportunities? Take one social media app alone...Pinterest. Pinterest has a wealth of business building ideas and assistance,
If you take the approaches here, you will never run out of ideas and the stomping grounds to try them out. Let's look at these approaches.
- Initiating inbound marketing for success - Make use of the best tool boxes available, Google Tools and Google Analytic to flesh out and track your success. Set up your Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Magnify your blogging game. Overhaul your current and older blog posts. Look at your current competition and ideal customers and integrate both into your planning. Construct your posts for all occasions and seasons (evergreen)
- When you have identified key performance indicators, break out of your shell!. Be more social!. Determine your effective social media. (not just pinterest)
- Curate and tweak content. Use action tools such as monthly calls to action, quizzes and opinion polls. Employ surveys and find ways to reward active participants. Open readers' eyes! Use informationals and shoot videos. Make info graphics your friends. Go visual!
- Never forget your central elevator of your position, your website. Two essential elements are your linking strategy and your internal navigation. Features such as chat forums can be built in to flesh this basic skeleton. Adding a chat ability will enliven dead content and make it current.
- Start focusing on customer conversion. Do you have a sales funnel built for each niche of interest? Needed traffic can only come through successful conversion. The focus should be on creating new effective content to grab the customer... The effort should be matched by enlivening existing content through direct contact methods like webinars or e-books. Overhauling your low performing Calls to Action (CTA's) for effectiveness is a great way to fine tune conversion.
Ultimately establishing Service Level Agreements and building an effective sales and marketing team is a great course to cement your leadership and success. Reinforce your brand with certification opportunities. Now it's time to get out there and make it happen!