in the darkest of times a silver lining
The COVID 19 virus is the talk of the hour everywhere. As we all know by now.'there is a lot of talk but little concrete hope of a quick ending.
Here are some thoughts. .
1. There will be a light at the end of this tunnel as there is for virtually everything
2. There will be alight at the end of this tunnel eventually It will require forbearance not exercised in generations. This is assisted by electronic solutions for learning and entertainment.
3. This is not unprecedented but has occurred often in history.
4. Covid is sourced in Wuhan China and has a SARS like base. It has a genesis same as SARS based on irregular dietary habits.
.5.. It is not in the US Center for Disease Control (CDC) data base which numbers in the millions, but research should be simpler due to non bacteriological factors. It is a breath and fluid spread virus which piggybacks on RNA which is in everybody's system.
6.. While it is not certain, it can be SPECULATED it will be on the decline by the end of 2020.
7. There will be some trade off point where new cases will decline relative to solution based cases. Release methods have yet to be devised but economic necessity is a trade off factor. This will be based on the effective quarantine methods employed.
8. While Winter based on home hibernation has been extended in the northern hemisphere and deepened in the southern hemisphere, this is back dropped by a SOLUTION BASED environment of scientists, researchers and individual prayers.
9, VERY IMPT. While many niches such as travel, food preparation and many others are put on temporary hold and locked down and it looks gloomy now.that will change. Release of controls to normalcy will result in a STUPENDOUS groundswell in many areas of demand and marketing. Get on board with Amazon and other agents poised to provide relief Frustrated demand will create a marketing EXPLOSION when let loose.God bless everyone in these difficult times. It is a time to add individual fasting to the groundswell of release needed!