Be Happier, Have More Energy and Think Clearer
Last Update: Sep 30, 2022
You have worked very hard to get where you are. But are you happy?
It's too common for many to have so many essential demands on their time and energy, pulling them in multiple directions.
It's also common to think that our tasks, self-imposed deadlines, and all our other deliverables and requirements include burnout, having no time, and struggling with a near-constant "running on empty" feeling.
It doesn't have to be that way!
You can regain your energy to achieve heightened and sustained clarity and focus on everything you do. You can increase your productivity to get more done in less time to advance your business while regaining personal freedom.
Everything starts with energy.
According to wellness expert Janet McKee (a certified Holistic Health Counselor from Columbia University), anyone can have more energy, clearer thinking, more and higher-quality output, and greater happiness if they:
- Set intentions and goals for the day: Have a clear plan for each day with identified "must-dos."
- Avoid starting with email: Own your mornings! Your inbox contains other people's agendas.
- Establish clear priorities, agendas, and timeframes: Use this when involved in your meetings so they get to the point.
- Fully engage in each activity: No multitasking. Divided attention logically doesn't produce results as good as your full attention.
- Use the power of visualization: Picture success. Live as if your goals have been achieved, and the confidence and energy will follow. See yourself where you want to be; you've got to visualize the path to success to track it!
Another point that occurred to me while reading this that hit home for me was how important it is to do things you enjoy!
It will keep you focused, energized, and clear-minded.
To me, that is the fastest way to feel more motivated and excited about life and to be more productive and successful.
You may not know this about me, but I love golfing and being outside, walking the dog, or bike riding.
Those are my "balance finding" activities (these all help me stop and to clear my mind).
... Have you made sure you have allowed yourself to have yours?
As always, your feedback and comments are welcome!
Thank you for reading this blog...wishing all a VERY productive week!
See more comments