Are we gonna complain about rising prices?
I believe it is natural to complain about the bad things happening in this world...
Yet, constant complaining is bad for our health.
Besides, most of these things (we complain about) are out of our reach and we can't control the external world.
That includes gas price increase (not recently though :) ), raising taxes, coffee is more expensive, for some of us beer price is an issue.. and so on.
You probably know where I am getting with this.
The yearly price at WA goes from $359 to $459. (Price per month remains the same)
Is this really a bad thing?
I honestly think that there is nothing to complain about when it comes to the new yearly price.
I actually appreciate that with the price increase we get a better service.
To mention a few things here is what you get:
- Free .com Domain. You get domain credits for a .com domain when you upgrade.
- $50 in Community Credits. You can use these credits towards the SiteComments/SiteFeedback platforms at Wealthy Affiliate so you can get engagement on your website, and website audits.
- $93 discount on paying month to month (Essentially buying 10 months, get 2 months free)
- Keyword Research Tool (An essential tool when you want to get organic traffic)
- WordPress Hosting
- Kyle Video Bonus
- Affiliate Marketing Community (super helpful community; we just need to ask questions)
If you are Premium, you probably have this already.
But thanks to Kyle and Carson this is not going to have an immediate effect on us.
I mean we can do something about it.
Instead of complaining that we have to pay more for the education, we can actually pay less than ever before.
I am talking about the reintroduction of Black Friday that is currently going on (from May 1st to May 11th).
This is a great opportunity to save money and maybe use the remaining budget for something else.
The $299 per year - for the education we get -> that's a steal.
If you have a budget, take the opportunity and upgrade now.
Wishing you a great day!