Another Monday, Another Update
It's Monday! Normally I'd be more like "it's Monday, ugh", but seeing as we have a new lesson for the SAC that was released Friday, I'm feeling a bit more motivated to start the week.
Last week was pretty easy. I was able to keep up with my goals and got everything done:
- Help People on WA Daily - Check
- Keyword Research - Check
- Publish Articles - Check
- Leave a lot of Site Comments - Check
- Share to Social Media - Check
- Keep My WA Peeps Up-to-date - Check
- Create Lesson 2 of my Elementor Training - Check
All-in-all, a good week.
This Weeks Goals
So, it's more of the same and a little bit of extra as I practice what the SAC teaches:
- Continue to help people on WA daily
- More keyword research
- 2 more articles for 2 sites (4 total)
- 30 site comments to leave
- This post to keep you all updated and me accountable
- Lesson 3 of my Elementor training
- The new stuff in Lesson 5 of the SAC
What can I say? Why change what works?
What Are Your Plans?
So, how about you? What did you do last week and what's on your plate this week? I figure, if we can keep each other on task, we're bound to do a lot better than on our own. If you keep me accountable, I'll do the same for you!
Comment below, list last weeks accomplishments, this weeks goals and hit like so others see this and do the same!