INDEXED and Committed
Indexed and Committed
How committed are you?
Well this is a question I usually ask myself every so often. Personally, I think it's very important to do so. Anyway, I'm one who loves to hear of good things happening for myself and others in this marketing business.
Yesterday I got this email:
It said, Awesome News Louisa!
Your Content published through Site Content at WA has been found in Google. Now that's good news.
Here is the good news that was found in Google.
May 09, 2018
I'm fascinated and over joyed with this accomplishment. Everytime I'm indexed on Google, excitement comes over me, but I am still left with a feeling that say's I CAN do more. Now, I'M INCLINED to do what I mentioned to Kyle on his blog 'ACCOUNTABILITY'. I 'M TRULY committed to be accountable for my actions, and without action I can't commit to anything.
Anyway, I wrote a list of things that I am accountable for the next 3 months.
- I am committed to write one 1000 word blogs a day
- I must comment on 5 or 10 post per day
- Answeaing questions at 'Paying it forward
- Committed to following-up on friends that vanish away from the WA platform
- Acknowleging people that are moving forward and making it happen
- Welcoming 5 to 10 people daily
- Comitted to Celebrating others and myself for making it happen
- Co0menting to members in a positive and effective way
- Making changes for as needed for improvement
- Being more committed to publishing my e books
Family & Friends,
"Be Bright, Be Happy, Be You."