Here, at WA, we are conscious of the diversity of cultures. A world wide community with many different backgrounds.
We respect each other as individuals, and although we all have our own believes and political views, it does not effect our interaction.
I feel myself at home here, as I feel myself at home in the Netherlands.
I am just as proud to be a WA-er, as I am on my Dutch countrymen who voted today.
Intercultural Communication is:
- Respect for everyone in the society
- Equality for every human
- Remove barriers (and not build walls)
- The ability to connect across cultures
- Education accessible to everyone
- Equal opportunities for all
- Care for the most vulnerable
- Eye for the evolution of our environment
- Understanding differences of language
- Cultural Diplomacy
Intercultural communication is no longer an option, but a necessity.
We, as affiliate marketers, are well aware of the importance of intercultural communication.
Let's build, protect and shape our future!