How To Get Mentally Unstuck
At some point, I think almost everyone does get stuck. As such, it becomes hard to choose what is the right thing to do.In this article you will have an idea how to get mentally unstuck.
People go further and lose faith in their decisions, sometimes to the point that getting stuck in a disappointment or resentment makes it hard to be able to recover.
A plan that is not going as they hoped, gets them stuck. Being stuck in a destructive, recurring dynamic problem with members of the family, friends or coworkers is one thing. Getting stuck in your home business is another.
Getting mentally stuck is all about being in a situation whereby the tendency to make the repetition of behaviors that are not healthy for ourselves becomes hard to do. It is like the old saying "you cannot see the forest from the trees"!
No matter how hard we try, we keep on going back to the same point. So, what can be done? Let's talk about how to get mentally unstuck.
The following are the signs that you are mentally stuck.
1. There is nothing that is making you happy. When this happens you do not consider yourself happy.
You do not seem to be able to remember a time that you were happy. You keep trying, but regardless of what you do to make yourself happy, it is not working.
2. You cannot stop abusing a substance. You try to be in control but always losing it.
People around have begun noticing. You have been having blackouts and breakdowns all trying to hide the problem, but people have started worrying about you.
3. You feel sick, but physicians say that you are ok. Even though you have tried hard to be in check of your health, often you feel tired.
4. Loss of focus or not sleeping well. You try to get some sleep or focus on your work, but it proves to be an uphill task.
The thoughts keep racing and pessimism engulfs your mind. You want to be more positive but cannot get to that point mentally.
5. You cannot move your business forward. I write this because I know my readers here get stuck trying to make money online.
I see this often with bloggers. Coming up with ideas, or the right words, for a blog post just isn't happening. You know you need to post, and you want to, but you are mentally up against a wall.Getting Mentally Unstuck
1. Accepting reality. This step involves acknowledging that you have a problem that needs to be solved.
As such, there is no blaming others for your failures of issues. This sounds easier to do then it often is.
2. Find your way to happiness. The focus is centered towards the little things that give you a reason to smile.
These little things will help you out towards your big goal of happiness. Start small and move up from there.
3. Therapy and rehab. Many people in this world suffer from an addiction to something.
An addiction that is beyond self-control requires professional intervention. Seeking help from psychologists, therapists, and the like can go a long way to overcome the menace of addiction.
4. Clinical assistance. In situations where depressions are preeminent seeking medical assistance would come in handy.
Health doctors will come up with different ways through which depressions can be overcome while at the same time recommend the correct medication. Sometimes medicine can be the answer to getting mentally unstuck.
5. Financial assistance. Getting help from institutions like Together Rx Access and Social Security Administration go a long way towards solving financial issues that might be causing you trouble.
These institutions can help you settle your current bills. They can help you in planning for how to overcome the financial problems that are giving you a headache.
6. Resources for domestic violence. Institutions such as the National Resource Center on Domestic Violence among others can be helpful when dealing with issues of domestic violence, abuse, rape incest and the like. They come up with the best solutions to help you in the crisis.
Getting Unstuck Mentally In Your Online Business
We all seem to be spinning our wheels at one time or another in our attempts to make money online. I have always said no matter how you go about trying to make money on the Internet you should view your time as running a business.
Because most of us come into this with no background we will get stuck mentally very quickly. Here are my personal recommendations on how to get unstuck mentally in your business based on what has happened to me in the past.
1. Skills. You do not need to know everything, but you do need to know something. Getting Internet marketing skills will help you get unstuck mentally.
2. Community. Ask for help. This is one reason I love Wealthy Affiliate. You have direct access to very successful people, as well as people going through exactly what you are going through.
3. Daily to-do lists. Forget the big picture. Focus on little action items.
Write them down as a list format. When you complete an item on the list, mark it off. You will be amazed at how liberating this is!
4. Outsource. None of us can do it all. This is why websites like Fiverr.com were started.
You may not have the time or knowledge to do something that needs to be done. Instead of getting mentally stuck, outsource it and move on.
I cannot overstate how much of a difference this has made for me and can do the same thing for you.Conclusion: Getting Mentally Unstuck
In conclusion, accepting you have a problem, and seeking help is not a sign of weakness but strength. It is your responsibility to take care of yourself.
We all owe it to ourselves to be happy and healthy. Some of these ideas I have written here on how to get unstuck mentally can help you in both your personal and business life!