Focusing on your success here at WA
Hello my dearest WA friends and all newcomers...
I think once people realize that Wealthy Affiliate isn't a scam, it's very easy to see why people fall head over heals and in love with the WA program.
There's only one way with Wealthy Affiliate and that's up...and again up... and I'll say it again UP!
So, for those who've been here for many years let me tell you you'll always be a winner. And, for newcomers to WA, your success will depend on how much you focus on WAs fab training.
I remember when I first started out with WA; boy, it was so overwhelming and I had knowledge of creating websites. Thus, for those who have zero knowledge and understanding I empathize with you! However, this isn't to despair you - no not at all.
All I want to do is encourage you, WAs training is easier than saying CHEESE, lol where did I get that from? Well the fact is, it is made very easy, it's all in bite size pieces and we just need to take daily baby steps.
Wealthy Affiliates training is second to none, I can tell you that I've tried other training programs and they're not a patch on WA.
I believe you will find your glimmer of hope here!
Here are some step to aid your success
- We should all begin and finish the Certificate Course without skipping a single lesson.
- If you're struggling with a particular lesson, then go over it again. Once you've grasped it, tick the DONE box. By doing this, WA will remember which lesson you're up to each time you login.
- If you can, go over the lessons again at a later date when you have time, you'll be surprised how much you've you missed.
- Be patient with your questions, you'll find 99% of them will be answered in due time as you move forward.
- If you have any questions, you could ask by clicking on the menubar above 'the pen button' to create your question, then sit back and watch the answers comerolling in from other WA members.
- Forget about what you can't do and concentrate on what you can do because all will be revealed in due time!
- You have two choices when creating a site, to work your new site alongside the training or do the training first. If you have the time, I'd suggest to do the training first, then attempt to do your site alongside the training again - you'll find it easier.
- Keep your focus and set a daily schedule when to complete a lesson. Even members who've been here many years still set 1/2 hour or so a day to learn new things.
- Once you've completed the Certificate Course, you will have the option to go through the Bootcamp course.
- When you become confident, you may want to blog on WA and/or eventually produce valuable training.
I am always happy to help, you can contact me below.
Have a great day