Official Posting Rules at Wealthy Affiliate
I just want to offer people a clear and concise "posting" rule list here at WA. Obviously, we are a "spam free" community, so any form of spam or blatant promotions are not allowed within Wealthy Affiliate. If your intended purpose of being here and to engage is solely based on your underlying promotions, please refrain from doing this.
The reason we are firm on our stance on self promotion here at Wealthy Affiliate is we are and want to continue to be a safe haven for people. One that is free of all promotions and focuses on people helping each other! :)
If you want to offer help or training or tell a story, do so within the mediums provided here (create training, create a blog post, engage within comments or chat with others).
Here are the rules for spam within WA. If you go against any of these, you may lose all posting privileges within WA and depending on or may be completely removed from WA without the ability to ever join again (yes, we do take this stuff seriously).
- No unsolicited messages promoting products, services, or outside communication to be sent through private messaging. This will lead to immediate removal of your ability to post anywhere within WA.
- No copied content allowed to be posted here at Wealthy Affiliate. This content will be immediately removed and you will lose posting privileges.
- Do not copy content from WA and post it somewhere else on the Internet. This includes copying your own blog content and putting it on your website.
- No promotions with comments or chat. Although these may seem like subtle ways to promote, if you are caught doing this, you will likely lose privileges. If a link is posted out of an act to help someone, not sell something, that is OK.
- No training should be focused around a promotion of a product or service or give half information. If it does, then it will be immediately removed from the training at WA and you may lose all privileges to post training in the future.
- No blog posts that are created for the pure purpose of promoting a product. This does include product reviews. Rants are OK.
- No adding affiliate links to any blog, training, discussion or private message. We do not allow any form of affiliate links here within your posts, reserve those links for your website.
- Do not post anything that is "niche" content. If you have a dieting website or a website that offers people recipes, these types of posts should be reserved for your own website and not within Wealthy Affiliate.
- No incomplete content. Do not post content where your readers are required to go to an external website to "read more" or "watch". All the content must be self-contained within the post itself.
- No soliciting phone numbers. Do not share your phone number, or asking for others phone numbers.
- Asking for personal contact information. Do not ask for personal details, such as email addresses, addresses, or first and last name.
- Any inappropriate/adult content. This includes adult content, website URL's or related images.
- Click bait headlines. Do not use incorrect or misleading headlines within your discussions or blog posts.
- No faith or religion based posts. We all have different beliefs and values, please do not use Wealthy Affiliate as a medium to discuss faith or religion. To avoid any form of conflict, we are a religion neutral platform.
- No signatures. Do not conlcude your posts with your website URL, image, etc. Do know that all of your posts will include your name and a link to your profile here at WA where you will be able to include your websites within the "websites" section on your profile.
- No politically driven posts. Politics are for Facebook, Twitter and other mediums. These discussions never end well and always end up in flame wars. Please avoid them.
- Promoting ANY product whatsoever. Again, we don't allow any promotions here within the community. These are reserved for website.
- No charity or GoFundMe posts. We do not allow any form of fundraising or charity including that campaigning for members here within WA. Please keep all fundraising campaigns external of WA.
- No "click bait" titles. The title of your post must represent the content you write. Do not create titles that are confusing and that have the purpose of attracting the most clicks as possible.
We are all here with the ultimate goal of success, if you try some "sneaky sneak" spam attempts within WA, you will be caught and you may be in for an "account explosion"! We are flexible on every other aspect of WA other than spam. No exceptions. Just don't do it!
We truly are a community of help and if you see any form of spam going on, please do let us know and we will handle accordingly. :)