Kyle Goes Live. Oops. Um. Ah.
Over the years, I have refrained from doing Live Classes. This is for several reasons, first being TIME.
My weeks are always incredibly busy and when I come up for air from the day to day activities (helping folks, interacting here, building/updating training, working with the team on new designs, idea development, reviewing projects, technical issues, etc) it is usually enough time to grab a bite to eat.
Some here blogged the other day about me potentially either being a robot or having helpers to help me respond to people here within the community, I can tell you that it is REALLY me. I am constantly communicating with folks here within WA and I absolutely wouldn't have it any other way. I enjoy doing it!
But the Live Class drought is about to END!
In fact, on December 30th, 2016 to be specific. I will be showing my face, unveiling the mask, and doing my first Live Class and offering some insights into some of the things that I have learned over the last 14 years within the online world (there might be just a few lol).
I can tell you too, I am really freakin’ excited about it as well.
The premise behind me doing this video is to walk you through the process of creating an online business as I see it, from start to finish….in a live manner.
- How would I go about starting a business from scratch?
- What are some things that I would look for that others may not notice?
- Do I believe there are limits I should put on my ambition when entering a niche? How do I determine profitability?
- How would I structure my business in a way that will ensure me a long term and successful business online, right from the get go?
- Should I try to hit home runs with keywords but with more risk, or should I aim to hit singles all day?
- When do I know that I have made it in a given niche?
- What motivates and drives me to succeed in a niche?
- What are some of the small differences between a hugely successful business online and one that is failing?
These are just some of the questions I am going to be answering, along with live questions from those that are able to make the class on the 30th.
Sometimes it is easier to offer unique perspective when speaking in a live manner. I have done 100’s of training videos and courses over the years, but these are very structured and I have the ability to go back and edit videos, do re-takes, and structure them with all of my talking points.
This live class is going to be different. It is going to be revelational for many. I am excited to do it!
But there is a catch. In order to take part in this Live Class in late December and start 2017 with the information you need to start of “sprinting” come Jan 1st, you will need to take advantage of the Black Friday deal.
And for those that have already purchased it, you are fine. For those that haven't, we have offered you an extension until this Friday December 2nd at 11:59PM, PST.
I promise to show up too!
$299 per year, a ridiculous price.
$299, includes ALL the amazing bonuses as well. My Live Class, 4 other live classes by Jay, and a 1 and 20 minute video I recorded.
Take advantage of this offer today, there is less than 48 hours left to take advantage of this offer!
I am really looking forward to the live class and ending the year in a really special way.
See you all in person on the 30th of December! I am not making any promises that I won't be having a craft beer while putting on the class though! lol