Content Shall Lead to a Successful Business.
Last Update: Jul 30, 2014
People chase all sorts of things within the online business world. The next gimmick. The next tool. The next technique.
Some work, usually for a very short period of time….however, almost all of the “stuff” out there won’t work. However, there has been one thing that has always remained a STATIC way to create success online.
That thing is CONTENT.
What most people don’t realize is that they hold the key to their success through their content, through their words, through their voice, opinions and sometimes rants.
Yes. I am talking to you.
YOU ALREADY HOLD THE KEYS TO YOUR SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS.
Now it is a matter of putting those tools into use.
If you have completed up to Level 4, you have a sound foundation for creating a successful business online.
As many of you are starting to understand, content can lead to a good deal of success and the Level 5 training is going to be focused on the PROPER way to build out your website for the long term. Keyword targeted, quality, engaging content. These things will lead to Google rankings, they will lead to traffic, they will lead to ongoing revenue and results.
Launching Monday, August 4th: Content is YOUR Business (Level 5 Premium Training)
The upcoming phase of the Online Entrepreneur Certification is going to prepare you for a long term and successful journey within the online world. One where you are building out your website in a way that has emphasis on efficient, effective, and highly scalable content creation.
To date, I fully believe that this is going to be the most powerful and exciting training yet!
- Content production and how to do so efficiently
- Going from content to conversions
- Making friends with Google and Speeding up index times
- Getting people to actually read and engage in your content
- A mathematical breakdown of your successful journey ahead
- Why your year ahead looks so bright!
- Creating visually appealing content that engages
- Subtle tricks that you can do to make your content convert
- A reveal of some of my diet industry conversions thus far
- Comments and how they can actually lead to MORE sales
- Getting indexed and ranked into the other big search engines (Bing & Yahoo)
- A long term strategy session for a brilliant website
As always, the next Level of training is going to be 10 lessons in length, each including a walk-through video and some awesome "business building" tasks.
For those of you that have not completed Level 4 training yet, don't worry. Keep working through your training. You will want to complete Level 4 before taking on this new training (it is a pre-requisite).
Exciting times are ahead and I suspect there are going to be A LOT of long term businesses created here at WA as a result of this upcoming training.
See more comments