My Pinterest Pin Unintentionally Went Viral
Pinterest just blew my mind.
283 saves, 116 clicks and 13,020 impressions in less than 2 months.
And there's no sign of stopping.
Since I've joined WA, my focus was always on SEO. But with Google's recent upgrades chipped off some of the traffic, I've decided to take Pinterest seriously.
It's still a trial-and-error process, where I'm creating various types of pins and see which ones work best.
And then it happenned.
For some reasons, this pin went viral and it's been more than a week where it has more than a handful of shares each day.
If you've yet to create a Pinterest account, I suggest doing so. Here's why.
- It helps to broaden your online presence.
- Pinterest pins may show up on search engines like Google.
- Pinterest is a search engine.
- The link clicks from Pinterest (or any other social media) may help with SEO.
- You get to build an alternative source of traffic, and be less dependent on Google.
To your Pinterest success!.