Where do I find help?
You see it every day.
- I don't know where to start?
- Want to blog, but don't know how?
- Need to ask about my website?
- Where do I get help?
It's right in front of you!
- On your dashboard, to the right of the WA logo...
- The shaded box with a magnifying glass...Need help Joe?
- Every question I have answered, I have found the answer there and sent the link.
- All members, especially the Ambassadors, are more than glad to help... BUT!
- You will remember the answer much better if you search for it yourself.
- Am I saying don't ask members for help? Absolutely NOT! Ask... but it sometimes takes longer for someone to answer.
- Help is always at your fingertips in this little grey box.
Chat room is a great place for questions.
- Always someone there to help.
What's the best source for questions?
The lessons! I know that is shocking, but at the end of EVERY lesson is a place for questions about that lesson. Kyle is more than glad to help.
Don't struggle alone. Don't get frustrated and give up... the answers are here, you just have to ask or look for them.
WA has some of the best tools that are available on the internet and they are included with your membership... use them!
Just don't quit.