What's your greatest fear?
Last Update: September 24, 2020
You'll be amazed that one is the fear of success!
- Surprised? Don't be... what is the fear of success?
- Always having to do more to succeed.
- Afraid you'll have more than you can do and fail...
- The next mountain may be too high and you can't climb it...
- In succeeding, you may be shunned by those who don't think you deserve it...
- If you succeed, you will have to do more to continue and may not be able to do that.
- You don't have too! Think about that.
- If you do succeed, then fail, so what?
- Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again.
If I succeed people won't like me!
- The least of your worries!
- Deal with it... they probably wouldn't have liked you any how!
- Who cares... your new attitude.
How about this quote from Henry Ford:
"One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do."
Let that sink in...
53 comments 49 likes
66 comments 34 likes
33 comments 25 likes
29 comments 27 likes
72 comments 46 likes
88 comments 44 likes
30 comments 21 likes
28 comments 26 likes
41 comments 34 likes
47 comments 35 likes