What's the most important instrument in an airplane?
All are important, but without a compass, pilots wouldn't have any idea which way to go.
Okay, some wiseacre will tell me that modern airplanes don't have compasses...yes and no. Today they use GPS and DG (directional gyro). It's still a compass dummy!
Try tying that into something relative to WA...Okay, here it is.
- Everyone in life needs a compass... At WA, it is our lessons... tells us which way to go.
- Ever hear of a moral compass? Sometimes called a conscience.
- We all need some sort of direction finder to keep us on the right course.
- Here at WA, our lessons keep us on target. They are designed in the order they should go.
- There are rules, that help to guide us and keep us straight.
Directions and instruments are great, but you have to follow them!
- Lessons must be followed.
- Rules only work when they are obeyed.
- Build your website on the basis of what you are taught.
- Learn from the blogs of fellow members. Many have been very successful.
WA is a great compass... we have leaders who know what they're doing. We have some great Ambassadors who have done it and can help you be successful.
Let's do it.