Think like a chimp!
Last Update: September 17, 2020
That's the words my flight instructor told me.
- Most pilots spend time in a flight simulator, designed to be like the actual airplane.
- We are taught to deal with any problem the airplane can throw at us.
- Once, I had spent nearly an hour in the simulator and was frustrated.
- My instructor caught me trying figure out what he was going to make the simulator do next.
The monkey doesn't try to figure out where the banana will come from!
- He reacts when he sees it and grabs it.
- Deal with a problem when it comes.
- We were trained if there was a fire in the cockpit how to deal with it, but don't dwell on it.
- So many of us try to figure out what is going to happen with the internet.
- Hours are spent thinking about what people will buy, or react to.
- Build the website, then adjust as you need to for your market.
Deal with plan A before you move to plan C.
- Learn to adjust to circumstances and make the changes necessary.
- So many of us jump to the next lesson before we finish the first one.
- We solve problems before they happen.
Albert Einstein summed it up well:
"The measure of intelligence is the ability to change."
Can you roll with the punches? Dwell on that for a moment.
59 comments 30 likes
33 comments 25 likes
29 comments 26 likes
72 comments 44 likes
88 comments 43 likes
30 comments 20 likes
28 comments 25 likes
41 comments 33 likes
47 comments 34 likes
109 comments 66 likes