The wind is blowing!
Change is in the air!
- Wind is good and bad.
- Hurricanes and tornadoes are destructive.
- A cool summer breeze is refreshing.
- I feel the wind of change.
Are you tired of chasing rainbows?
I just read the post of my dear friend Jim from Australia. I understand that maybe it is time to let our younger and more ambitious members step up and help people.
- I am! I'm changing direction! Leaving WA? Not a chance...waiting for Black Friday!
- Got a new domain. Set up a new website. Doing a niche I know about!
- Finally, I saw the light! I came out of the box...pushing the envelope.
- Doing what I have been telling everyone else to do...duh!
- Physician, heal thyself!
I love the quotes of Yogi Berra: "When you come to the fork in the road, take it"!
I took it.
- Yes, I will continue to try to help people.
- I will continue to welcome new members and Premium members.
- Certainly will blog every day, but you may see me disappear out of the rank, which I never sought to begin with!
- I feel the breeze blowing in a direction I want to go, building my own business.
- Isn't that unique?
I suggest everyone evaluate where you are, where you want to be and how you plan to get there.
I love an expression I heard years ago: "Put your shoulder to the grindstone, eye on the road, and feet on the ground". Now try working in that position"!
Just do it.