Straight and level.
The best part of the flight!
- Those of you who follow me, know I was a pilot, an old pilot, who flew old airplanes!
- Airplanes like the old Beech Staggerwing like you see in the photo.
- As pilots, we were trained there are several attitudes in flying...
- Climbing, descending, turning and banking, as examples
- The best part for me is "straight and level."
Okay, okay, I'm not a pilot so what has all this got to do with me?
A lot, if you follow me for a minute.
All of us at WA begin with the takeoff and climb. Everyone takes off from the same spot... no one has an advantage... level playing field.
Start with training... take your time... get it right. Start the climb... build the first website... make the first blog on WA... post some eye grabbing content to your website.
Climbing high into the sun! Make the turns and banks to get on the right course... right niche... right keywords.
Keep doing the training and build your website, then level off.
Straight and level... take a break... breathe... smell the roses. This is a journey, not a sprint.
We are flying to a destination... this is not a practice run.