Last Update: December 04, 2019
Final stretch of 2019
- Time to pause, hit the reset button and reflect on what I did right and what I did wrong.
- Did a lot of wrong things... also did some right things.
- Been at WA nearly 18 months... wasted almost 12!
- Decided I wanted to help lots of people and changed direction.
- Rank at WA shot up to #7 and I didn't realize it!
- Became Ambassador, but didn't know about it until I got the email from Kyle.
Then came the wake up call!
- Got 5,000 plus followers.
- 220 blogs on WA.
- 5 websites (none working!)
- 86 posts on my websites (none ranked)
- 66,645 words written on my websites.
Who am I competing with? ME!
- Think for a minute Joe... why are you here?
- Help people? Yes. Build a website? Yes. Build a business? Yes.
- Was I succeeding? Yes... rank went up... websites went down!
- Wait... this isn't working!
- Can you have your cake and eat it too? YES... priorities. Motives.
Ahhhh... yes... bring on the cake!
- Refocus... get your act together Joe!
- Keep helping people? Darned tootin!
- Get the right niche? Yep!
- Save a pile of money? Yep... took advantage of Black Friday at WA!
So, I am now competing with myself. Running this to win. Let me close with a quote I have used many times from my friend Zig Ziglar:
“You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”
20 comments 26 likes
27 comments 32 likes
43 comments 42 likes
21 comments 26 likes
29 comments 35 likes
24 comments 31 likes
22 comments 35 likes
6 comments 22 likes
17 comments 28 likes
17 comments 26 likes