Last Update: December 04, 2019
Final stretch of 2019
- Time to pause, hit the reset button and reflect on what I did right and what I did wrong.
- Did a lot of wrong things... also did some right things.
- Been at WA nearly 18 months... wasted almost 12!
- Decided I wanted to help lots of people and changed direction.
- Rank at WA shot up to #7 and I didn't realize it!
- Became Ambassador, but didn't know about it until I got the email from Kyle.
Then came the wake up call!
- Got 5,000 plus followers.
- 220 blogs on WA.
- 5 websites (none working!)
- 86 posts on my websites (none ranked)
- 66,645 words written on my websites.
Who am I competing with? ME!
- Think for a minute Joe... why are you here?
- Help people? Yes. Build a website? Yes. Build a business? Yes.
- Was I succeeding? Yes... rank went up... websites went down!
- Wait... this isn't working!
- Can you have your cake and eat it too? YES... priorities. Motives.
Ahhhh... yes... bring on the cake!
- Refocus... get your act together Joe!
- Keep helping people? Darned tootin!
- Get the right niche? Yep!
- Save a pile of money? Yep... took advantage of Black Friday at WA!
So, I am now competing with myself. Running this to win. Let me close with a quote I have used many times from my friend Zig Ziglar:
“You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”
26 comments 17 likes
86 comments 90 likes
72 comments 56 likes
206 comments 110 likes
42 comments 49 likes
67 comments 68 likes
63 comments 51 likes
53 comments 42 likes
87 comments 92 likes
78 comments 51 likes