Plan your trip, or you will trip up!
Last Update: December 09, 2019
Pilot's use a different map than road maps.
- We have all sorts of things on them... obstacles, radio facilities, navigation sites.
- Careful planning must go into every flight.
- Altitude is important in crossing mountains... can your airplane maintain that altitude?
- Will it require oxygen to cross the mountains?
- Can I get under the clouds and over the mountains if I don't have an instrument rating?
- Loads of planning.
It takes planning to be a success on the internet.
- There are no guarantees... no promises.
- It's all up to you to make it happen.
- You must know what you want from the internet and WA.
- What are your expectations? Do you want to get rich? Subsidize your income?
- Fire your boss and become your own boss?
- Exactly, what is your goal?
- How do you plan to get there?
- Do you have a limited budget? Is your time limited? How long can you wait to make money?
Are there more questions than answers?
- Get the answers before you begin the journey.
- Look at the map... will your car make the trip? Can you endure the journey?
- Lots to think about, so think about it before you get the airplane in the air and realize you can't fly it!
This is not rocket science. You do not have to be a computer nerd. You do not have to be an author or writer. You do not have to learn computer code.
It's not that complicated... you can do this!
Enjoy the journey.
82 comments 59 likes
101 comments 58 likes
86 comments 91 likes
73 comments 57 likes
206 comments 110 likes
43 comments 49 likes
67 comments 68 likes
63 comments 52 likes
53 comments 43 likes
87 comments 92 likes