It's the little things that matter!
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
- Everyone is impressed by big things... big shows... big money!
- What if you couldn't see, like Helen Keller?
- How would the world appear to you? Would you know the difference in big and little?
- So, you haven''t done any big things? Well, how about a couple small things to start!
We do it all the time...
- Try to be Superman and jump tall buildings in a single bound!
- Ever occur to you that the purpose of steps is to reach the top?
- We're all tempted to overlook the small steps, trying to jump to the top.
"The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones". Confucius
"We rise to great heights by a winding staircase of small steps". Francis Bacon
- .Some people may laugh at a newbie writing their first blog... just a few words.
- For that Newbie, it was a giant step!
- Everyone who has their posts indexed several times don't think it's a big deal.
- To a Newbie, that's the ultimate achievement.
- Yes, it's the small things that make the big changes.
- We think we are successful when we accomplish something big...BUT...
- How many steps did you have to take to accomplish that...little things!
Little drops of water, little grains of sand, make the mighty ocean, makes the mighty land.
Don't forget the small things... they turn into big things.