I'm new and over my head!
- This is all just too much for me.
- I don't have a clue where to begin... I'm just overwhelmed!
- Everyone has this feeling at the beginning... it is not new.
- Where do I turn to get answers?
- Help me, I'm drowning!
Don't despair... help is here!
- WA has a great resource of help available.
- First, click on the grey area at the top of your dashboard that says: "Need help...?"
- Then ask anything you need help with. If you don't get your answer you need -
- Go to the chat room on the right side of your dashboard. Plenty of help here...ask away.
- You can also write a blog with your question and someone will answer there.
- The best place to find answers is in the lessons. At the end of each lesson is a place to ask questions about that lesson. Don't leave the lesson until you are clear on your questions.
- You can PM any member and ask them a question if it is a personal one.
There is no reason to despair...
We have a wealth of helpers. We have 25 Ambassadors who are committed to providing all the help you need.
If your question is a technical question relating to your website, you can always go to the Help Center.
So, you're not alone. WA is a family who cares and is more than willing to share. We all want you to be successful, so please don't feel alone... ask for help if you need it.