Help. I can't see the ground!
I was flying some passengers into Dover, England and the weather was typical... clouds and rain. I heard a young lady pilot talking with the control tower and she had somehow gotten above the clouds and couldn't see the ground.
If you are going to fly in England, you had better have an instrument rating, where you can fly and navigate by instruments, rather than seeing the ground.
The tower had asked if we could fly alongside her and let her see us and keep her eyes on us and descend through the clouds. Long story short... she did and we all landed safely.
Okay, what's this got to do with Wealthy Affiliate?
Sometimes you can't see the trees for the forest!
- It's easy to get caught up in "busy stuff" and miss the important things.
- So easy to concentrate on the forest and miss the trees.
- You can get caught "on top" of a website and just can't find your way through it.
- Becoming overwhelmed in copy and paste that you forget what you are supposed to do.
- I remember in the U. S. Air Force, we were taught "these necessary things."
- Just the basics... stick with the basics... don't run ahead of the program.
Many of us want to rush to the end of the book!
We don't have time to read the pages... we lose the benefits by rushing to the end.
Take your time... don't move to the next lesson until you finish the one you're on.
Don't launch your website until you have it built!
If you can't see the ground, read the book again... go back to the basics.