Find your place at the table!
Last Update: September 16, 2020
Did your family have a special place at the table?
- Mine did... you never sat in grandpa's chair!
- We all knew where we were to sit, and that's where we sat... never changed.
- In my house now, my wife sits at one end, I sit at other end.
- There's a place in the WA family for each of us... not everyone sits at the end!
- All of us have to find our niche... it's different for everyone... no two are alike.
Pecking order... we hear it all the time.
- What does it mean? To humans, nothing! (or should be).
- At WA, every member is important.
- There's a reason I'm not running WA... I'm not the owner! Kyle and Carson do that.
- Each of us has a role to play here.
- That's what we were told in the military.
- Yes, we're encouraged to rank in WA, and that's good.
- Why? To help others! Look up the role of Ambassador at WA.
I close with a quote from Deepak Chopra:
"There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit into the big jigsaw puzzle."
Find your place here and enjoy!
62 comments 34 likes
56 comments 38 likes
67 comments 53 likes
66 comments 35 likes
35 comments 27 likes
29 comments 27 likes
72 comments 46 likes
88 comments 44 likes
30 comments 21 likes
28 comments 26 likes