Find a need and meet it!
Last Update: September 25, 2020
Internet marketing is not rocket science!
- First comes research... what are people buying?
- Who's selling what?
- Exactly what are people looking for... what are their needs... wants?
- Once you have found out the answers to those questions, build your business around that.
- Did you do the research as listed above?
- Have you done the key word search on Jaaxy? No? Why not?
- Are you pushing a product or service that no one wants? Stop!
- "But I have spent hours building a website!"
- Then spend time on the right product or service and see the change.
- Take a moment and think about where you are and where you want to be.
- If the hole is getting deeper, stop digging!
- When it's broke, fix it... don't fix it if it ain't broke!
I leave you with a quote from Elenaor Roosevelt:
"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them yourself."
30 comments 21 likes
60 comments 44 likes
69 comments 42 likes
59 comments 41 likes
69 comments 54 likes
66 comments 35 likes
35 comments 27 likes
29 comments 27 likes
72 comments 46 likes
88 comments 44 likes