Engine failure. a pilot's nightmare
A pilot's worst nightmare...engine failure on takeoff!
- We're trained for it, but it's always in the back of your mind on every takeoff.
- Altitude, altitude is the key to survival. Get the plane up to altitude as quickly as possible.
- At WA, the critical part is the beginning.
- Doing the training can be daunting and tempting to quit before you begin.
- Posting the first blog can be traumatic!
- The thought of building a website can strike fear in your heart!
Okay, we survived the takeoff. We're well into our lessons... learning... doing... feeling better about everything.
Got the first blog done... chose our niche... got our keywords picked out.
Smell the roses... we're past the danger... quitting is no longer an option.
We sprung for Black Friday and locked in a full year at a phenominal price.
No longer worried about takeoff, or engine failure. Get out the wheelbarrow... going to have to get one to go to the bank with our earnings!