Catch 22. are you caught?
Last Update: September 18, 2020
It was a book written by Joseph Heller.
- It was about pilots in WWII.
- Flying was extremely dangerous. The only way to get out of flying was to be insane.
- You had to be insane to fly such dangerous missions. If you said you were insane, you wern't insane!
- For so long the theory exists: To get a good job you have to have experience.
- To get experience, you have to have a good job.
Which came first... the chicken or the egg?
- Same theory as the Catch-22.
- Question: Can God make a rock so big He can't lift it?
- You have to have internet experience to make money on the internet...
- Yet, you have to make money to get experience.
- What are you waiting for?
- Are you going to build our website first, or get traffic then build your website?
How about this quote from the book Catch-22 by Joseph Heller:
"He was going to live forever, or die in the attempt."
Meditate on that and then get started!
56 comments 39 likes
48 comments 27 likes
64 comments 45 likes
69 comments 42 likes
61 comments 43 likes
69 comments 55 likes
66 comments 35 likes
35 comments 27 likes
29 comments 27 likes
72 comments 46 likes