Believe the instruments
Many of you know I was a pilot.
- I was trained to fly in good weather and bad weather.
- Every instrument on that panel is important.
- You must believe in them!
- The greatest enemy of pilots in bad weather is vertigo.
- You can't see the ground... only the instrument panel.
- Suddenly you feel the airplane is descending...you pull back on the controls.
- The plane stalls and spins into the ground.
The answer?Trust the instruments!
How does this relate to WA?
Trust the system... the platform... the lessons... the leadership... the plan.
Don't get caught up in feelings - :"I don't think this will work". Yes it will!
I have a better plan... that's possible... tell Kyle and Carson.
Meantime, just trust the instruments! Stay the course. Keep the plane level... don't crash and burn.
Remember, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Trust the instruments... they work!