The Wealthy Affiliate Complaints - Wealthy Affiliate Review 2016
Some people are prone to rant on and on about the Wealthy Affiliate complaints they have. So, let's get to the bottom of it, shall we? Let's end this moaning and whining once and for all!
The Wealthy Affiliate Complaints I've Heard! And Some Really Cheeky Questions, Too!
Here's a list of the most common complaints (and rude questions) I hear of with Wealthy Affiliate Members.
1. I made a website last week and I haven't been paid yet! Why?
2. My blog posts aren't ranked well in Google! Why?
3. It's nearly $50 a month for premium membership! Are you kidding me?
4. So and So makes X amount of dollars a month, Why am I not making that?
5. How much money are you making?
6. What? I have to PAY for my own dot com domain?
Just Hold Your Horses, Darn it! Get off and drink your milk, will ya!
My responses are as follows...
1. It takes time to build a profitable online business. Do you really think it takes only a week to start making big money online like a super affiliate does? Get real, mister! You do not go into a new job in the "real world" and work a week and demand to know why you haven't made much money yet.
2. It takes time for your website to be trusted by the Big G (google) and we all have to endure that no matter where we learn to build a website and monetize it. Get with the plan and stop expecting instant page one results. Show google that your site is worthy of page one rankings by being a provider of fresh, unique, useful, and interesting, entertaining content for your human visitors. Google knows when people like your site by the amount of time they spend on it and by the comments they leave for your blog posts. As your visitors stay on site longer google will say to itself "hey, this site must be good, let's bump it up in the rankings a little!
3. Are you kidding me? You get to have 25 FREE websites and you can buy 25 dot com websites to host for free at Wealthy Affiliate and that is simply a bargain you are never going to find anywhere in this solar system, never mind just here on earth. There is a free keyword tool, there is a business community of like-minded entrepreneurs to help you out. There are super affiliates and complete beginners mingling here. Rub shoulders a bit. Ask questions and do the training. YOU will become successful when you learn the ropes. By the way, 1 website is enough for most people, let alone 25. Of course, it is worth almost 50 dollars a month for a potential 50 separate businesses. Show me something superior, please do! I'll see you next century, when you find it!
4. So and so has been building websites a lot longer than you and has maybe been a member here a lot longer than you. Get real, if it were so fast and easy, then everyone on the planet would be loaded, wouldn't they? Think about it!
5. It's none of your business and is an extremely rude question to ask someone you've just met. Don't ask anyone, it's their business and they don't want to spill the beans to the whole of the world about private matters. If making money is the only aim you have with Wealthy Affiliate, then clearly, you're not going to make much at all. Paradoxically, those people who forget about money and build a real online business based on "helping people" are the ones who find success comes to them far quicker than the ones who just want to help themselves...get with the program!
6. Yes, you have to pay for a dot com domain. Everyone on the planet Earth has to do this. Facebook has to pay for a domain every year so what makes you so special that you should get yours free. Besides, at Wealthy Affiliate you can buy your domain in house with no up sells and there is free "whois privacy" included. It's $14 a year.
Seriously, are you kidding me? It's 3.85 cents a day. Can't afford 3.85 cents? You can't make a $1000 a day then, can you. Don't be so small minded, think about ROI (return on investment) not about the 3.85 cents a day or the $14 a year.
Shucks, some people are so tight with not only investing in themselves but investing in something for their own online business. Shocking when you hear people moaning about that.
Get with the program and the program will get you where you want to be...invest a little in your education, build a real online business (or 50) and stop griping about the small stuff. A little perspective, please! Wealthy Affiliate is not a scam!